Use coupon HALLOWEEN2015 on checkout to receive 25% off of your purchase on merineiti.etsy.com
Coupon expires Sunday September 20!
Monday 21st is pretty much the last chance to ensure your items are with you on halloween for international shipping!
PS. Went crazy and added the same sale coupon to Custom Fashion Doll Clothes Etsy shop as well!
Use coupon HALLOWEEN2015 on checkout!
Custom Repaint and rerooted monster high doll with handmade Marie Antoinette dress
Adding things up slowly but steady to brand new Custom Fashion Doll Clothes etsy shop.
From now on, merineiti.etsy.com will be for human size things, we’ll see. Please bear with me, the shop is up and running, so you are able to like, share, follow and order if you wish.
Yet lots of things still to do to make it more pleasant for everyone, as well as I have a few dozen things to put up there. I will notify again, when I feel most of the things are up, and perhaps then it’s time to host a little competition / giveaway…
Some things that need to be done,
- photoshoots! Lots of them, like:
- body comparison pictures to help finding the right fit.
- better listing photos.
- accurate fabric / color choice photos.
- Portfolio photos.
The web stuff
- Etsy shop written stuff, need to come up with a short easy read template
- website stuff, where to put all the additional info and pictures
- Come up with relevant tags and stuff
- social media stuff up to date… and whether just discard the things I always forget.
- Graphics!!! Need a set of avatars, icons, banner and such, that would be consistent, informative, whimsical and so meee…
- And a color scheme. And a font.
- OH GOSH NOT ANOTHER hobby… make a dress up game, with the clothing styles I offer. Yes, I can, yes it will be time consuming and dreadful for a technophobe. I just went almost 3 weeks without opening a computer! Okay, I had my phone, but still, it was fantastic.
- Warning labels, cards, all that shipping stuff that is at the moment who knows where after I moved a few months ago.
- doll skirt tutorial is overdue… (I lost half the footage D:)
- pepakura video, 90% ready
- something I’ve forgotten
- Something else I’ve forgotten. I know when I’ll open the editor…
- Halloween doll costume how to, 1-3 videos. Yesss… I’ve already started patterning.
- Repaint videos. I have footage for one, and another is a slideshow
- Flocking tutorial video. Mama’s horse need new hair (aaa I have three horses to customize).
Crafts, sewing, painting….
- too many… Need to sew more stock, and examples…
- Too many repaint WIPs… my dolls need faces
- Few re-roots as well… I’m not going to make a video, as it would be mainly me swearing.
- A mystery craft I started Friday when I was feverish. Literally, having a horrible flu all weekend, couldn’t concentrate on anything precice, so I started cutting up cardboard boxes. You can see the hint photos on my instagram feed on the right, can you guess what it will be?
- get one.
- jk I don’t need one, I have my dolls…
- which is, doll stories – a few spontaneously came to live on instagram.com/merineiti (I’m talking poor Jane the action figure, and apparently desperate vintage housewife) but I also have a few scripted.
- Also, try and clean out the doll stuff for sale… figure out which dolls and factory clothes are actually considered vintage and whether to put on etsy, or ebay, and which are modern or too usual and put on ordinary thrift store, or charity. I can’t believe a year ago I only had maybe 25 dolls. Now, I don’t think I want to know…
- ALSO gosh the flu medicin gave a false sense of energy and weird ideas, I actually started to think about Home decor… dc-fix might just fix that ugly little kitchen of mine.
Oh, and need to figure out how to do reverse percent calculations, or whatever it is called in English, can’t remember how it’s done 😛
And write a how to etsy post for people not familiar with the platform, maybe put things on ebay as well as and and…
Something I’ve forgotten again, I’m sure.
Thinking of opening an etsy handmade, vintage or a supply shop? Earn 40 free listings ( normally $.20 per listing) doing so through my promo link: http://etsy.me/1MzlEDJ
On another note, the halloween costume poll looks like a tie between vampire and pirate! Have you taken part yet?
Handmade Fashion doll clothes on ebay – monster high marie antoinette dress, Fashion Royalty doll clothing, Barbie dress
Some of the latest things patterned for fashion dolls – on sale at ebay http://www.ebay.com/usr/merineiti
Summer dress for barbie size playscale doll, monster high doll dresses including marie antoinette style fashion, and the newest doll size I now offer: Fashion Roaylty (6th scale) here a classic two piece silk dress, and a shirt that is made from very thin/sheer material I have to handstitch to make delicate… They’re up for another 4 days; open for taking custom orders as well 🙂
Get free shippping worldwide to Merineiti prints, like these:
prints, sailor boy tattoo, pirate, rebel girl, etc
Just click this code: http://society6.com/merineiti?promo=72PCVRWK7WPM
This promotion expires June 7, 2015 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Free Shipping offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases, Wall Clocks and Rugs
these and lots more!
WINTER SALE! CHECK YOUR COUPON CODES: -10% -25% -30% !!!
Use these coupons at checkout:
WINTERSALE10 10% off of purchases over 5€
WINTERSALE15 15% off of purchases over 25€
WINTERSALE25 25% off of purchases over 50€
WINTERSALE30 30% off of purchases over 150€
+ check regularly for additional discount items that may pop up!
Why?! I am going to school in May, which means Merineiti shop will be closed for a few months before hopefully getting back to custom orders as well, so if you need any of these items, grab them now when they’re on sale!
PLEASE REGISTER TO ETSY USING THIS LINK if you haven’t registered yet, you’ll get 5bucks towards your next purchase 😀 (doesn’t unfortunately work on my shop yet, hopefully in the future)
Also, if you leave a little note telling me you came from the merineiti.wordpress.com, on etsy’s “note to seller” at checkout to receive little extra gift 🙂 these will be chosen randomly from 2-10€ price range items that I haven’t had time to put up on the store.
I can’t sew much at the moment, so the custom order option is disabled in merineiti.etsy.com until further notice.
Ready made things are there still, and hoping to get back sewing soon.